• All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements
and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-
improvements may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding in a face to face meeting.
• By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of
Dgitely. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a
• Clients to ensure that we have included all requirements in the
quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements.
Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific
details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed
with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later
stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate
the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website
development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right
• Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and
included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and
rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any
discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by Dgitely.
• There are limited man-hours allocated to each task including Project
Management and Digital Strategist/Business Analyst. Minor changes may be
included within the allocated hours. This will be analysed on a case-by-case
• Dgitely will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given
timeframe. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or
• Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes
and may incur additional costs.
• Any bugs (programming errors) reported during or just after the development
does not attract additional charges.
• Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any
changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
• Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live
approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the
estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will Dgitely be liable
for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
• Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to
us within the first two weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may
delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond
• Our websites/applications are generally tested on PCs and include near
recent versions of following browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. If you
require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in
• Responsive/multi-device compatible web pages are tested on iPhone and
iPads. If you require testing to be done on any other device, please discuss it
• If your website/application is not hosted on a synapse server, any additional
man-hours that may be required due to any server or network related issues
are not covered in our quotes and may be charged separately.
• Please note that at any stage during the project, stalling of the project for
over two calendar months will incur ₹7000 /week administration costs.
Furthermore, it may increase the previously approved estimates. If you require
the project to be put on hold, please advise us in writing in advance. To put
the project on hold without incurring additional charges, we will need the
account to be up to date based on the work done. Further details can be
discussed if such a situation arises.
• Dgitely software codes (not including open source software) are copyrights
of Dgitely. The codes can be handed over at an additional cost for use once
all previous invoices are settled, on the condition that the codes are used only
for use or modification for re-use for further development for the specified
client or subsequent owners of that legal entity. Under no circumstance, the
codes will be allowed to be used for re-selling or duplication purposes.
• The website or software application will be designed to be deployed on the
web, via using a commercial grade web-server or a similar setup. Based on
your website traffic, the website may not perform if deployed on a generic
office network environment.
• Depending upon the functionalities required, there may be 3rd party
components such as Third Party Payment Gateways or SSL certificates
involved in building a website/application. Although Dgitely does its best in
recognising the suitability of any such component, any unforeseen limitations
of 3rd party components are beyond our control. Any third-party component
purchase costs (Payment gateway, Google Adwords, Plug-in licenses etc) are
not included in our quotes.
• Dgitely takes no responsibility of any open source products such as
WordPress, Open Source carts, Joomla etc. It is clients responsibility to
update all components and third party softwares. We suggest you to take
regular back-ups to avoid any disruptions.
• The client must recognize that at times there may be unforeseen
circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with
reference to the integration of third party software. We will try our best to
complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a
reasonable period, the client agrees not to penalize us for any genuine delay,
when every effort to keep the project on the proposed schedule is taken.
• Domain registration/renewal etc charges are not included as a part of any
project/proposal unless mentioned otherwise. If required, a quote for which will
be submitted separately and approved by the client.
• Dgitely can organise an appropriate hosting solution if required, a quote for
which will be submitted separately and approved by the client. Where clients
decide to organise their own hosting, we should be consulted before finalising
the type of hosting and database, as it should meet the requirements of the
technology used for the development. Please note that we’ll require full
access with hosting support for testing and deploying the application. Dgitely
will not be liable for any delays or errors caused by direct or indirect actions of
the hosting company.
• All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is
client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.